Unless otherwise stated, the basic requirement for entry to all Further Education courses is successful completion of the Leaving Certificate or equivalent. Mature students those over 23 years who do not have the above qualification are eligible to apply.
- Complete on-line application form (here) or complete a hard copy of application form and return it to Enniscorthy Vocational College, Further Education Department, Milehouse Road, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
- Payment of fees and charges on registration in early September.
Places on courses are offered on the following basis:
- Places being available on particular courses in the year of application. In certain courses there may be waiting lists if there is extra demand.
- Suitability at Interview.
- Full fees for course must be paid.
- In certain circumstances the learner may not be deemed suitable for the course, every effort is made to direct the learner to a more suitable course so as to meet their needs.
- There has to be sufficient numbers to run the course.
- Every reasonable effort is made to facilitate diversity and to put in place mechanisms whereby staff can support learners with additional needs. The College is also mindful of not setting people up to fail so there needs to be realistic expectations.
- Learner must disclose if they have any criminal convictions.
Students should note that modules on courses are subject to change. In order to achieve the full award on FETAC (Further Education and Training Awards Council) Level 5 courses the learner must be successful in at least eight modules. FETAC awards now called QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland).
Closing Date for receipt of applications is the 31st August each year. Certain courses have an earlier closing date. Applications received after this date will only be processed subject to places being available on your chosen course.